The main function of the AAC Finance department is to ensure that ABN AMRO Clearing continuously meets the financial, organizational, and regulatory requirements. On top of this, it also enhances the competitiveness of the global, regional, and local organization and companies by providing financial accounting, reporting, control, & consolidation (AR&C), performance management, tax and legal structures, and much more!
The assignment consists of ensuring the quality of financial reporting and control by overviewing the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial accounting. By understanding the AACB process and their financial consequences, you will also improve the overall financial processes.
Your activities will include but not be limited to:
- Generate a clear and comprehensive overview of local operating results, and make links between the charts of local and global accounts
- Ensure a complete and accurate general ledger according to AR&C accounting guidelines
- Input of budget figures in chosen software packages
- Process revenues and fee invoices are entered correctly into the system according to AR&C guidelines
- Ensures proper and timely automatic and manual payments are made
- Make proposals for modifications of processes in line with AR&C guidelines